Daniel Pennise, CFP®, AIF®
Dan was born and raised in a family that owned a retail business that was difficult to operate. As such, it was ingrained in him that you need to be fully committed to two things: taking care of your clients and taking care of your employees. He lives by these principles and attributes his clients' satisfaction to them.
Dan has worked extensively in the fields of investment management and financial planning since 2002. His practice is defined by the long-standing relationships he has built with his clients through consistent client service and regularly scheduled meetings. Dan and his assistants, Amelia St. Amour and Carol Kolb, are attentive to details and open to innovation, and these qualities have been major contributors to his clients' success in achieving their goals.
Dan has earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. He has also earned his Accredited Investment Fiduciary®(AIF®) designation from Fiduciary360. In addition, Dan is a member of the Financial Services Institute.
His certifications, licenses, and registrations include: :
- CFP® practitioner
- AIF® designee
- FINRA Series 6 securities registration (Investment Company Products Representative)
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration (General Securities Representative)
- FINRA Series 24 securities registration (General Securities Principal)
- NASAA Series 63 securities registration (Uniform Securities Agent/Blue Sky Laws)
- Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- Life, health, and variable insurance license
A lifelong resident of Canandaigua, New York, Dan and his wife, Kari, have six children. During his spare time, Dan enjoys spending time with his family, working out, making wine, and fishing.